Park Rules & Regulations
- All riders must wear DOT approved helmets, gloves, goggles, long pants, shirts, and boots that come above the ankles while riding.
- Any rider found to be disturbing, harassing, or chasing wildlife will be subject to expulsion from the park.
- NO alcohol or drugs allowed. Violation of this rule will result immediate expulsion from park.
- All non-participating children MUST be supervised by a parent at ALL times.
- All trails and tracks are ONE WAY ONLY. Markers on each trail/track indicate direction of traffic. Riders who do not follow the Trail markers and Trail arrows are subject to expulsion from the park.
- No riding on the entry road – For cars and trucks only.
- All riders MUST stay on designated trails at all times.
- No riding on trails marked CLOSED.
- NO weapons are allowed within park areas. Violation of this rule will result in immediate expulsion from the park.
- Reckless or dangerous riding that could be harmful to self or others is not permitted.
- Non-riders are NOT allowed to leave the designated parking or spectator areas.
- NO passengers on motorcycles or ATVs is permitted under any condition, with the exception of new model ATVs designed as 2-seaters.
- Maximum allowed tire tread height on ATVs is 3/4 of an inch.
- EVERYONE entering the park MUST sign the Liability Release Form. Absolutely NO exceptions to this rule.
Vehicle Retrieval Charges
Sometimes vehicles get stranded and need help getting back to home base. It happens. BMMS offers a vehicle retrieval service for stuck rides at the park. However, due to the ever increasing cost of business, Brushy Mountain Motor Sports Park has found it necessary to start charging for the retrieval of bikes, ATVs and side-by-side vehicles.
The breakdown for vehicle retrieval charges is:
$25.00 per hour for dirt bikes
$35.00 per hour for ATV-sport or utility quads
$50.00 per hour for side X sides
Additional personnel and/or equipment will be charged accordingly. Recovery Charges start when dispatched and include necessary time to locate unit. Recovery Charges end when Brushy Mtn personnel check back in.
No retrieval will be done after normal park hours.
SIDE BY SIDE ATV UPDATE 1/11/14
Brushy Mountain Motor Sports Park allows side by side seating Yamaha Rhinos, Polaris Ranger, Polaris Razor, Kawasaki Mule, Kawasaki Teryx and similar other models as they are released. Such side by sides should not exceed a maximum width of 64 inches wide. HOWEVER, NO go carts, golf carts, rail buggies, dune buggies, trucks, jeeps or six wheeled vehicles will be allowed to us the Parks trails. Side X Sides must be manufactured for that number of riders before being allowed to ride at Brushy Mountain. All drivers and passengers MUST possess a valid state drivers license and be 16 years of age or older. All passengers must follow the manufacturers guidelines for age or passenger. All BRUSHY MOUNTAIN MINORS RELEASE FORMS and associated documents are required for all Drivers and passengers. DOT-approved helmets and eye protection are required to be worn by BOTH driver and passengers at ALL TIMES along with the vehicle seat belt. There is a maximum allowed tire tread height of 3/4 of an inch.
The yearly membership cost for an individual side by side member is $350.00 and the Family Membership cost is $500.00 for up to four persons the age of 16 or older. There is a limit of two side by side vehicles per Family Membership. (This applies to immediate family only. Example: a father, mother and two children the age of 16 or older or parent and three children the age of 16 or older.)
Please be Advised: Brushy Mountain Motor Sports Park’s Rules and Regulations are just that, RULES and REGULATIONS. They are not suggestions. Violators will be ejected from the park; no second chances, no excuses.
To help maintain the highest levels of quality among our riding trails, BMMS Park has implemented a new cooler policy. Coolers are no longer allowed beyond the parking lot areas. Coolers will not be allowed on any of the riding trails. Riders violating this policy will not be allowed to ride at the Park.
NOTICE FOR PARENTS OF MINORS
Due to insurance regulations, if only one parent accompanies the minor child to the Park, then the absent parent MUST have their signature notarized, otherwise the child will NOT be allowed to use the Park facilities. No exceptions to this rule. If only one parent will be at the Park, the signature of the missing parent must be notarized. Legal custody of a minor child will NOT be accepted for birth parents signature. In addition, Birth Certificates must show Birth Parent’s names on the birth certificate or minor children will NOT be allowed to ride at the Park. If one Parent is deceased we need a copy of the Death Certificate. Please make sure that you review your Birth certificate to ensure the required information is listed. If you have any questions, please call the Park at (828) 635-7766 and we will do our best to answer your questions. We are very sorry for any inconvenience, but it has become necessary for us to do this.