Welcome to Brushy Mountain Motor Sports
If you have the skills then we have the thrills. If you like to ride twisting, turning, climbing, descending, & challenging trails that seem to go on forever then Brushy Mountain is the place for you. You can take the long trail number one and ride for 25.5 miles straight through or you can take one of many return trails and head back early to the parking lot.
If you are on two wheels and you have the skills and like tough, challenging, single track trails that will test your abilities we have over 50 miles of them. We have 70 miles of single track trails planned at Brushy Mountain and we are adding to it all the time.
So when you get bored from just turning left and right and are looking for something more "Come Ride the Mountain."
If the park receives heavy rain then we may be closed. Please call before you haul.
Our hours are Friday, Sat, & Sun 9-5 weather permitting. Please call the park for further information. (828) 635-7766
Mountain Weather Forecast
Information & Amenities
- Open to the public on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays with members able to ride on Wednesdays and Thursdays by appointment.
- Memberships also available. See Membership Page for more info!
- Over 100 total miles of beautiful wooded trails opened.
- Average double trail width of 7'. (Motorcycle only trails are significantly narrower.)
- Both ATV and Motorcycle trails available.
- Dirt bike and sport quad motocross track.
- Primitive camping available - individual and adjoining sites.
- Climate controlled Mens and Womens Bathroom / shower.
- Hot concessions available on Saturday and Sunday only.
Notice for Parents of Minors
A birth certificate for all minor children is required (anyone under age 18). The minor's birth certificate MUST show BOTH birth parents' names.
Please furnish a photocopy of both birth parents' drivers licenses. If only one parent accompanies the minor child to the BMMS Park, then the absent parent MUST sign the Minor Release Form and have their signature notarized. Otherwise, the minor child WILL NOT be permitted to use the Park's trails. There are NO EXCEPTIONS to this rule. If one Parent is deceased we need a copy of the Death Certificate.
Please make sure that you review your birth certificate to ensure the required information is listed. If you have any questions regarding a minor child being able to ride, please call the Park at (828) 635-7766 and we will do our best to answer your questions.
The birth certificate photocopy and minor release form for child riders will be held on site for 12 months.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Join Our Mailing List for updates on park weather closings and specials. Each month we send out a coupon good for $5 off park services.